Thanks for stopping by my blog. Watch as my love for baking progresses through each piece I make.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Entering the Blogging World

I've been talking about baking and decorating for a long time now and finally after seeing the work of a friend, Jacqueline Ngo (formerly Nguyen), I've become inspired to work on it more and document my progress.  In a short time she's become so amazing and I only hope I can be half as good as she is.  It also helps that we moved into our first house 6 weeks ago and it has a sweet kitchen.  Right now I'm working on my entry for a cake contest put on by Threadless Tees.  It's going to be a daisy.  It's my first contest ever and while I'm not doing it to win, it is great practice and of course a great treat when it's all done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment